DO NOT USE MY IMAGES TO SELL YOUR EBAY ITEMS (If you see someone using my images please let me know)

Friday 22 April 2011

Barry M Nail Effects collection and Boots 17 Crackle

In my previous post you will have read that I was undecided about the whole crackle trend, well I still am haha. However despite this I couldn't resist the 2 for £5 offer on Barry M polish in Boots and bought the new colours plus an extra pink one for a rainy day (black bought previously). Weirdly Superdrug had the same offer but excluded the nail effects range. I also ended up with 3 Boots 17 nail xtra crackle top coat, yes I know a bit excessive but there was a 3 for 2 offer and I didn't want anything else from their top coat range! The extras will be added to the prize stash for when/if I have a competition!

Anyway enough waffling lets get to the photos.

Beneath the crackle is holographic Britta.

Boots 17 is a lovely champagne gold colour which I feel is a lot more wearable that the other colours. It was quite watery and dried a lot slower than Barry M which pretty much dried as soon as it hit the nail. I definitely prefer the formula of Boots because it means you don't have to be quick and also because of the longer drying time the cracking effect was more subtle!!

What do you guys think?

Both Barry M and Boots are £3.99 each.

1 comment:

  1. I love the black crackle over the pink holo! I bought the OPI Katy Perry set and I only tried the crackle over the pink glitter. It was nice, but a little too much for me (29, lawyer) on a regular work day. ;) I bought the crackles in all colours and finishes, but haven't actually tried any of them yet. :P

    ReplyDelete