DO NOT USE MY IMAGES TO SELL YOUR EBAY ITEMS (If you see someone using my images please let me know)

Friday 22 April 2011

NOTD: Maybelline Colorama Cherry Sweet

I don't know why but a polish with a jelly finish makes me want to lick my nails Hahaha! I guess it's the fact it reminds me of a hard-boiled sweet!

Today I'm wearing Maybelline Colorama Cherry Sweet (even the nail sounds like confectionery). The colorama line have long been discontinued but they are readily available from eBay.

I had to apply about 3 coats to obtain an even finish.
(Topcoat: Seche Vite)


Lots of lovely glitter suspended. Yummy!!!

2 comments:

  1. Super pretty, I have this but have only tried it layered so far. But if it looks like this at only 3 coats I might give it a go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya! Definitely give it a go, I think it's much prettier by itself!

    ReplyDelete