DO NOT USE MY IMAGES TO SELL YOUR EBAY ITEMS (If you see someone using my images please let me know)

Saturday 20 August 2011

Revlon - Facets of Fuchsia

Unless you have been hiding under a rock you'll no doubt have heard Facets of Fuchsia is the poor (wo)man's Bad Romance (Deborah Lippmann). I'm one of those poor women ;-) so I can't do a side by side comparison for you but from looking at pictures I can't really tell them apart? Who's going to know, I won't tell if you don't!

Here I have applied 2 coats and a coat of Seche Vite. I probably should have painted another coat because the black jelly in which the lovely purple/magenta glitter sits looks a bit patchy.

***Due to a lot of interest in this nail polish I have taken more pictures using my DSLR which represents the polish more realistically!



Another coat of Seche Vite perhaps?
Wearing this take me back to my goth days at college. I'll definitely be wearing this over the autumn and winter months!! Love it!

Thumb with no top coat, a little patchy and bumpy
At the moment Boots have £2 off Revlon polishes so if you fancy grabbing this beauty it'll set you back £4.29.

5 comments:

  1. this looks just like the original, another nail polish i'm going to have to buy, just want to say that i love your blog i found it very difficult not commenting on every single posts, your blog definitely needs some more love and i'll do a little post about your blog on mine : ) keep up the awesome work : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you! It's nice to know someone is reading my blog even though the content isn't the most thrilling or original :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found this today at our Target! I can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so lovely! I bet Ms Lippmann is fuming!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's awesome!! Boohoo we don't really get Revlon over here in the Netherlands. :(

    ReplyDelete