DO NOT USE MY IMAGES TO SELL YOUR EBAY ITEMS (If you see someone using my images please let me know)

Sunday 4 September 2011

Debby ColorPlay 95

Today I want to share with you another polish I picked up from a Monoprix (supermarket?) on my recent trip to Paris, it's Debby's Colorplay 92. Once again this is a brand I've never heard of but after Googling it seems to be popular with European bloggers. It's a violet jelly with gold glass fleck glitter and micro sized red and green glitter that can be seen in low lighting. Sound nice right, well I'm still undecided. I don't know if it's the colour which reminds me of fake grapes or the finish which looks plastic if that makes sense. The polish did recede a teeny-tiny bit when it dried and have a strange smell that lingered for a day but it's quite good wear wise even without a top coat.

What do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment