DO NOT USE MY IMAGES TO SELL YOUR EBAY ITEMS (If you see someone using my images please let me know)

Wednesday 21 September 2011

Stratford Westfield mini haul

My lectures finished early today so I took the opportunity to visit the new Westfield mall in Stratford, London. Not sure what all the hype is about to be honest because I much prefer the one in Shepherd's Bush which is less claustrophobic and has a better layout. Anyway one store which Stratford has that SB doesn't is Kiko (actually now they do have one in SB). I've read and seen swatches of this brand on other blogs so was keen to check out their polishes. I exercised great restraint and only bought 2 polishes from their large collection which I think deserves a pat on the back! From Beauty Base, which by the way is rubbish compared to the Shepherd's Bush store I came away with a lovely bottle of polish by L.A. Colors and in John Lewis I picked up a tin of Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream. Aren't they pretty!?

Kiko 255 (Purple with holographic glitter) and 348 (Khaki green) £3.50, L.A. Colours Cactus (Antique Gold/Olive) 99p, Burt's Bees £5.99

Kiko 255 reminds me a lot of Color Club's Wild at Heart and OPI's Extravagance...why do I always pick polishes that are very similar? Are you the same?

1 comment: