DO NOT USE MY IMAGES TO SELL YOUR EBAY ITEMS (If you see someone using my images please let me know)

Sunday 15 January 2012

Max Factor - Fantasy Fire (new unicorn pee)

I usually by-pass the Max Factor stand because their mini polishes have never really stood out to me. They're pretty expensive (£3.99 for 4.5ml) but for some reason I was drawn to the stand today! I noticed some new colours, some duochromes in fact and then saw this...
Does it remind you of anything!?

I don't know anything about it and there is hardly any information online so I am assuming it's pretty new? Have any of you ladies in the US seen this?

Anyway apologises my pics aren't to my usual standard but I wanted to get this up fast so I could share with guys. Swatches will come after my exams (**Swatches HERE**)

In the meantime leg it to your local Boots or Superdrug!!


8 comments:

  1. I found out about this the other day when somebody I'm swapping with asked for it ! and I have been looking for it in every max factor display I've come across and can't see it and the polishes don't have names they have numbers (sooo frustrating!) where did you find this?
    (can't wait to see swatches ! after your exams ; )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great Find! Looking forward to your swatches :-)

      Delete
    2. I found this is a superdrug store but it's available on the Boots website! At the moment it's 2 for £5.99 in superdrug so you might want to check again!! ;-)

      Delete
  2. So exciting! I can't wait for swatches :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I need to do a swap for this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I couldn't find anything when I looked too. I posted on it a couple of days ago. I LOVE it. On its own, it takes 6 coats, but looks great over an electric blue!

    Heres mine with swatches if you wanna see :D
    http://benebelle.com/2012/01/12/max-factor-max-effect-mini-nail-polish-fantasy-fire/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder why there was no hype beforehand! A polish like this wouldn't usually escape the nail polish radar!

      Delete
  5. OMG I need this :( I don't know where I can get this, I live in the states does it sell online anywhere that ships globally?

    ReplyDelete