DO NOT USE MY IMAGES TO SELL YOUR EBAY ITEMS (If you see someone using my images please let me know)

Sunday 4 March 2012

NYX Girls - Wild and a few dots

Last week whilst mooching around East London I found a really random beauty suppliers selling loads of discontinued polishes from brands such as Rimmel, Maybelline, CK, Revlon as well as super cheap brands such as La Femme. I had a good rummage through hoping to hit a HTF jackpot and make my millions on eBay lol but there was nadda! Two polishes did catch my eye and ended up coming home with me. Today I want to show you one of them.

Here is NYX Girls - Wild.

Dark Blue Jelly with gold shimmer, perfect in two coats and unlike the newer NYX Girls polishes I have tried this dried really quickly! This is my kind of polish and for £1.99 I don't think I could ask for anything better.
I really like the old NYX Girls Bottles beats a plain square bottle any day but a pain to store!
I'm not sure if this is available in the new packaging, do any of you know? Is it similar to Forever 21's Love & Beauty Sunlit Waves which I think is no longer available on their website (US)?
After a day of wear I decided to get my dotting tools out and add some dots...
(Yup I cut (filed) my nails down in prep for my clinical placement. Don't want to be injuring patients now do I!)
Thanks for reading.

7 comments:

  1. This is such a gorgeous polish!! Love the polka dots also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the bargain hunt! Who wouldn't love it?! And even you filed your nails down, they're still pretty long to me. I think you're just gifted with long nail beds :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful polish and it looks really good with the polka dots too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous shade! I've never seen anything like it before.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! I love your nails! You might get more comments if you get rid of the word verification system!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the color of the polish, and the shimmer adds even more to love. Good find, and the dots are so cute!

    ReplyDelete