DO NOT USE MY IMAGES TO SELL YOUR EBAY ITEMS (If you see someone using my images please let me know)

Wednesday 16 January 2013

Shimmer Polish - Jenny and Mary

Hello lovelies I have a couple of Shimmer Polish swatches for you today. Sorry it's taken me so long to write a post but it's absolutely freezing here at the moment and my hands really suffer in the cold weather.

First up is Jenny a predominantly silver and blue glitter with a splash of purple but like all Shimmer polishes this it's more complex than that. You can see from the pictures there is also hints of red and gold. Here I used two coats over Barry M Indigo which I think is a perfect match and brings out all the colours in the mix.



Mary is a lovely glitter with a raspberry tinted base. The main body is made up of densely packed  fine silver/holo, red and black glitter. There is some large black hex pieces that add an accent. I've layered 2 coats over OPI Congeniality is my middle name.
Lovely aren't they? If you want to get you hands on these or any of the other polishes Cindy has to offer check out her etsy store.

6 comments:

  1. In love. Shimmer does the best glitters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are both lovely, but Jenny is the winner for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think both have their own merits but I can see why Jenny would be a winner x

      Delete
  3. Hey! I'm brazilian and I love your blog! Your nails are gorgeous! I'm following you :D
    xoxo

    http://esmaltes-da-gabi.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gabielle thank you for stopping by x

      Delete