DO NOT USE MY IMAGES TO SELL YOUR EBAY ITEMS (If you see someone using my images please let me know)

Saturday 22 June 2013

Geometric nails using OPI Euro Centrale

Since receiving a set of 4 OPI Euro Centrale polishes from my BF I have been trying to come up with a mani that incorporated most of the polishes. I finally got round to it today.

Using Suzi's Hungary AGAIN!, Can't Find My Czechbook and Vant to Bite My Neck this simple looking geometric design was actually a real pain to do. Getting the triangles even and in the centre took some patience and not to mention the tape itself was damn fiddly.

Those who do a lot of tape manis hats off to you because I doubt I'll be doing another in a hurry! I am pleased with the results though and quite like the bit of naked nail peeking through.

Pink - Suzi's Hungary AGAIN!, Blue - Can't Find My Czechbook, Purple - Vant to Bite My Neck?
Hope you're having a great weekend!

2 comments: